Pages

Thursday 6 March 2014

The wonder hoop - a explanation

The wonder hoop is a basketball that is attached to a basketball hoop which is screwed onto a white wooden board.
It is used for good students who complete all their school work and students who work hard and help people.
Each student is given a piece of paper to write their name on, which is then put into the hoop.
Every Friday Mrs Parker will pick five names from the hoop, and students are given a prize. Prizes consist of mini chocolate bars, oreos and party poppers.

When I won the wonder hoop I felt happy and excited.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fantastic explanation Nganga! I like how you have described who gets wonder hoop tickets. I'm very glad that you were excited to win. I am always excited to draw the names out! Good luck this week Nganga.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.